May 23, 2007 Silicon Alley 2.0: A Roundtable on The Relationship between Large and Small Companies Wednesday, May 23, '07 8-10:30 AM @ 4 West 43rd Str, NYC
February 23, 2006 Distinguished Guest Lecture Co-Sponsored by ITE, the Department of Management, and The Othmer Institute for Interdisciplinary Studies:
The Power of Model-Driven Business Transformation
by David L. Cohn, Director, Business Informatics, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
Jan19, 2005 Announcing forthcoming CFT-ITE Citigroup sponsored Round Table
CREATING SECONDARY MORTGAGE MARKETS IN EMERGING COUNTRIES--RISKS AND OPPORTUNITIES: LAUNCHING AN ISRAELI SECONDARY MORTGAGE MARKET AS A CASE IN POINT
July 12-13, 2004 Announcing forthcoming ITE sponsored M-Business
2004 Conference in NYC
January 12, 2004 ITE-Israel Round Table: Homeleand Security: Views from US and Israel
May 07, 2003 ITE-OIIS Round Table: Homeleand Security and U.S. Innovation
June 12, 2002 ITE/WICAT Research Workshop Program: New Research Perspectives on Wireless Innovation
Jan. 9, 2002. Creating the Innovative Biotech Enterprise in Israel: Managerial Challenges & Emerging Issues
December 04, 2001. Leading and Shaping the Post-September-11 Corporation
November 15, 2001. ITE Hosts Meeting
of MOT Academic Leaders:
Directory of Management of Technology (MOT) Higher
Pgms in Northeast (ME-VA)
24, 2001. The Innovation-Enabled Transformation of Established
10, 2001 The Role of the Professional Manager in an
Entrepreneurial Environment - Israel
21, 2000.Wireless and the Reshaping of Innovation,
Technology Strategy, and Management: New Media, Healthcare,
and Financial Services as Cases in Point
1-2, 2000. Executive Workshop: e-Enterprises and e-Entrepreneurs:
The New Rules for Global Competition - Taiwan.
- Special Round Table on: E-Commerce and New Business Models
- Putting the e into Entertainment: e-Music as a Case in Point.
- Is Open Source Open For Business?
- Does New Media Mean New Management?
- e-Tailing - selling online.
- e-Business: the creation and transformation of markets and
- Digital-Based Innovation: Creating and Transforming Firms,
Sectors and Markets
- New dimensions in global technology strategy: the U.S.-Israeli
- Next generation intranets: the knowledge-intranet connection.
- The emerging impact of NewMedia and Push technologies on
corporate decision making.